Commercial vehicles take you and your employees to existing and potential customers, they get your products where they need to go and they also help you provide specific services to your clients. But at the same time they can also add a certain degree of risk. Injuries or damage to other vehicles or property caused by you or your employees while driving your company’s car could create a major financial stress on your business.
Extended coverage options that fit your business needs
We offer many commercial auto insurance options for when you hit the road:
- Injury liability coverage for injuries or fatalities for which you or the person driving the company’s vehicle are legally responsible
- Property damage liability for damages your or your driver caused to someone else’s property and for which your company is legally responsible
- Extensive coverage for your company vehicle in case of any losses resulting from an event other than a collision – such as theft, vandalism or natural events like a tree branch falling on your vehicle.
- Standard collision coverage for when your company car collides with another vehicle or object.
- Medical payments coverage for expenses incurred when you or your passengers got injured in an accident in your company’s car.
- Uninsured motorist coverage for your injuries, damages or death caused by another driver without insurance or with not enough insurance to cover your damages from injury.
We offer many commercial auto insurance options no matter if you own, lease or rent a vehicle for business use. Get in touch with us and we will help you better understand your options so we can create a custom built commercial auto insurance policy that meets the specific needs of your business.